Thursday, December 2, 2010

Returning from the dark side.

Having taken a break from the Web 2 course I am now back to finish it off. I can now reflect on the impact it has had on my operations.

Being involved in the Flexible Learning project during my 'time off'' has also demonstrated to me added value from blogging and online communication.

iGoogle is still my home page, although I seem to use Firefox as well. I rarely use Internet Explorer since my Web 2 conversion.

I use a friend’s Google Calendar to see when he is working and am far more confident in finding appropriate Youtube clips for a range of activities. My sister who is on a trip uses Flickr to store her photos as she goes (and now I know all about that). What a great opportunity to return to Module 4 and complete this before moving on.


1 comment:

  1. So pleased to see that you are back with us! With only a day left for you to complete the course, I wish you all the luck. It would be great to complete the course. You never know when Web 2.0 will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete