Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Module 1

This has been an interesting introduction to online learning. One of the highlights was overcoming the technology issues that arose out of accessing the course content. Perhaps a valuable lesson when trying to get students to learn online. Make sure the hardware and connectivity will not let you down.

I am a late adopter of Social Networking. I remain cautious about sharing too much personal information over the internet and still will not put full and accurate detail on Facebook. The whole iGoogle experience was great but like most things when do we have time to really use all those wonderful toys??? (I am happy to introduce Rodney Rodent to anyone who is interested)

This picture has absolutely no relevance to Web 2 or blogging but I wanted to see how easy it was to upload an image.......very easy especially as it was a 2.7MB file (I wonder what that will do to the speed of my Blog.)

There is really no point having all these wonderful editing tools if we don't play with them to see what they do.
  1. This will be a good bookmark for the 25 webtools
  2. You can centre
  3. and right justify text

No comments:

Post a Comment