Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Module 4

I have technical issues with Flickr and will need to re-visit this module at a later date.

Now that these issues have been resolved I have completed my playing in Flickr. Photos can be manipulated, rotated etc. I was able to upload photos and even create a slideshow,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51984315@N03/sets/72157624495730748/show/ . (although I am not sure if this will work in that format.) Back to my earlier views i am still not comfortable having my personal images stored on someone else's computer even though i can restrict their access.

It is a great place to get free photos to use as 'anonymous' examples.

The sharing of photos through Facebook seems to be a more common way for people to stay in touch and be a part of each others lives. In Facebook the photo sharing is a bi-product of the social networking. With Flickr you can achieve the same photo sharing experience without having to share all the associated personal information.



No comments:

Post a Comment